Monday, April 25, 2005

So Simple*

Sometimes I wonder why the heck on earth I can't get a "happy and healthy" long-term relationship...or even a short-term one. All right, I am not the greatest looking bloke you'll see around (as if I care) or the most funny guy you can ever meet (well, this one I actually care about)...but still it's not that the girls don't show any bit of interest to me. It's me who is acting stupidly over-selective and ending up having no crushes on anyone. So why am I so selective? Why can't I find what I seek?

The answer struck me in the eye today...or to be more precise it struck me in the ear.

I am hungry for both the purity and sin.

And they never come in pack together.



*with special thanks to Daniel Gildenlow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sen bu dünya düzeninin adamı değilsin, ondan sanırım...

26 April, 2005 00:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home