Sunday, April 17, 2005

What Makes an Artist

When asked about how he actually wrote Space Dye Vest, Kevin Moore once replied "I was just out of a relationship and I felt that I hadn't tried enough, I hadn't done my best. That's how the song came out in the first place."

It does indeed hurt very deeply when you feel that you should have, and more importantly you could have done better than you did. That's what I've been trying to get over for weeks now.

And the difference between Kevin and me is that, having the same feelings and the same regrets, he went on to write one of the most beautiful love songs of all time, and I am writing this and this only.

5 Comments:

Blogger fatima said...

kevin moore also says; "maybe i should write it first and do the living later. life is so much cleaner on the page".

18 April, 2005 23:17  
Blogger nocturnal said...

güzelim lütfen uzaklaşır mısın...özel bir yarası vardır o şarkının bende, ne diye hatırlatırsın ki anlamam:P

19 April, 2005 19:27  
Blogger fatima said...

even the waves won't carry me away nokicim.

biri sidik yaristirmak mi demisti? :)

20 April, 2005 19:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bana bak banlııcam seni bu siteden:P...Chroma Key ile ilgili hiçbirşey yazmak yok bundan sonra bu sitede...Yasak kardeşim, yasak

20 April, 2005 20:08  
Blogger fatima said...

tamam tamam sustum...
bayramin kutlu olsun noki-cocuk.

23 April, 2005 16:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home