Friday, April 08, 2005

Premiere

So this is the big moment huh?...First ever post...


Never really was a true believer in love at the first place...all that kissing, snuggling, flirting...seemed so unreal...

...and I never understood what the heart had got to do with it neither. After all it just pumps blood, right?

Then in the midst of another lonesome night at the office, she came...when I was feeling so weak and defenseless...I was left with no choice at all.

And I started realizing what that kissing and snuggling was all about, though I never tasted them myself...at least not with her...but still it looked more like the butterflies in the stomach when seeing her, or babbling while trying to speak, rather than the heart getting involved in it.

Then one day, she uttered that two letter word...NO...(all right it's a 5 letter word in Turkish but who cares)...and at the very moment I suddenly realized something going absolutely wrong with my heart...yeah it was still pumping blood (fortunately), but it weighed like the heaviest stone I could imagine...a stone that blocked my breathing...or in fact my being...and just seconds later I actually could feel that huge stone being crumbled into a million pieces...pieces that shall never unite again.

So...now I know very well what the heart has got to do with love...especially a broken one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home