Friday, May 27, 2005

3-3

You know what the worst feeling that a man can experince is? No not sorrow, not fear, not hatred nor love:) It's definitely DESPERATION. When you are confronted with a situation where you would literally do anything but at the same time you realize that there is nothing to be done...there is your endpoint emotionally.

Two days ago was the Champions League Final in Istanbul that I have been awaiting for so long. And what did I do? Just about 20 meters away from the entrance, I realized that my ticket was not where it supposed to be!!! Yeah, the whole world collapsed right at that moment and for about an hour I took a cruel trip to hell and back.

Luckily though I managed to get a replacement ticket and witness one of the greatest comebacks in the history of football. What an incredible night it was...both for me and the Liverpool fans all around the world.

I think I believe in miracles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home